Dalar International Consultancy specializes in working with extraordinary leaders and their organizations who are seeking solutions and seeking to transform their business model to a vibrant, solution focused, change ready model. Dalar also specializes in leadership development with extraordinary leaders, managers, consultants and those who aspire to be extraordinary.
The principals of Dalar have a particular passion for working with international development agencies and businesses that improve public health, human services, and the environment. They are available to work internationally including in developing countries.
Clients have included small, mid-sized and large international companies, city governments, head offices of religious organizations, international development agencies, and international health care services. Due to our respect for their privacy, a listing of the company names are not available publicly. References are available upon request.
Work with Us
We realize how much is at stake for the client to be successful with what the consultants are doing. Leaders take big risks and thus need to be sure that there is a good alignment between what they believe and want to achieve, and what the consultants believe and can accomplish. To assist potential clients who are thinking about engaging our consulting services, we ask that the potential client look at the following list that we think provides guidance for a good fit.
- You value whole systems thinking and understand that the organization is not a “closed system,” but an open one, subject to constant change and interaction with the environment in which it operates. You want your organization to be flexible, able to flourish as it navigates successfully through change.
- You value learning organizations which build the capacity, skills and knowledge of individuals resulting in ongoing organizational effectiveness.
- You value developing and using the potential of your human resources for successful personal and organizational accomplishment.
- You value effective work teams that can address day to day challenges, assessing and overcoming any difficulties they encounter, and coordinating their efforts with other work teams that might be affected.
- You value a clear framework of parameters that are understood throughout the organization so that individuals can work effectively under minimum supervision, and can safely participate in finding and implementing solutions that will lead to increased achievement for the organization.
- You value not only highly productive organizational achievement, but also the continuing personal growth of those involved in creating and sustaining it.
- High levels of success
- Satisfied shareholders and stakeholders
- Loyal and ecstatic customers
- Efficient and effective processes
- Motivated, committed, and prepared workforce to achieve a common purpose
- Growth and expansion from within
- Breakthrough learning resulting in solutions to complex challenges
- Appropriate structure
- Genuine community
- Effective communication
- High morale and spirited performance
- Engaged involvement
- High efficiency and productivity
- Increased employee retention
- Shared leadership
- Shared vision
- Clear purpose
- Elimination of barriers to doing a job quickly with excellence and pride
- Increased creativity including creative problem solving
- Sustainable and renewable organizational health—an environment where the human spirit can flourish
- An ability to navigate with change and take quick advantage of the opportunities it brings
- Benefits that came from intuitive knowledge and rational knowledge working together in tandem