Values and Beliefs
We are a values led consulting company. The five beliefs listed here are one of the core concepts of the Genuine Contact™ program, and covered in a substantial way in The Genuine Contact Way eBook.
- We believe that spirit (conscious energy) matters, that through spirit, all of creation is connected, and that people are precious. Strategies based on these values have exciting, tangible results.
- We believe that every organism (including the organization) has within it the blueprint for its own optimal health and balance. We trust the people in the organization to know what is needed for optimal effectiveness. Building on the strengths within the organization is a key to optimal effectiveness. Many individuals and organizations are toxic and through toxicity cannot access their blueprint for their optimal health and balance. Toxicity is a barrier to optimal effectiveness that can be broken through when individuals and organizations attend to their balance, cleansing, and nourishing to nurture their life force.
- We believe that focusing on genuine contact enables individuals and organizations to achieve the individual and organizational health and balance that is needed for optimal effectiveness. Positive change in the organization is directly linked to positive change in individuals. Both are required for sustainable new ways of working.
- We believe in keeping it simple. Simple frameworks and processes enable success with complex situations. In keeping it simple, we recognize that any sustainable change must begin from the inside and cannot be externally initiated or driven.
- We believe that change with its accompanying loss, grief-work, and conflict is constant. Organizations that develop mastery in working with change can sustain optimal effectiveness. These leaders and organizations recognize that change cannot be managed, that energy spent trying to manage change is wasted energy, and that productive use of individual and organizational energy is achieved by working with change rather than against it.