You are invited to participate in this introductory workshop that will stimulate your thinking about optimizing your organizational performance. Simultaneously, the workshop will provide you with tools that are of immediate and beneficial use. Your learning from this experiential, interactive workshop will assist you in achieving and maintaining a healthy organization in these rapidly changing times.
Skill and Capacity Development
You will leave the workshop equipped with:
- Key questions for looking at your own organization from a practical holistic framework
- Simple tools to take back to your organization for initiating conversations about what is needed in the operating platform of your organization
- Knowledge of how to increase the capacity of your organization to work to positively impact your bottom line: the effectiveness of training programs, the effectiveness of customer service and quality assurance, health and well being of your employees, and a reduction of stress related costs
- A peer-to-peer mentoring circle for ongoing learning
Path to Organizational Health and Balance can be taken individually or as part of a workshop bundle to meet your business and development goals. This workshop can be taken as part of the following bundles:
- Leadership Development Intensive
- Intensive in Strategic Planning
- Authorization to become a trainer of the Genuine Contact™ program
Next Webinar Dates
New webinar dates coming soon!
Birgitt Williams, as one of the creators of the Genuine Contact program, has skilfully facilitated the Genuine Contact program workshops since 1990 as they were being created, tested, researched for effect, and developed into what became the Genuine Contact program. Birgitt brings her unique skills in assisting people to access their full intelligence. Birgitt is passionate about assisting individuals and organizations of individuals in shifting consciousness to achieve breakthroughs
Internationally acclaimed health coach and member of our Dalar team, Rachel Assuncao, has worked with clients around the world, assisting each person in creating a unique understanding of their personal state of health and balance, and developing a plan for achieving and sustaining optimum health based on their specific goals. Rachel has also been working alongside the Dalar team, assisting in workshop facilitation since 2005 and has been facilitating Genuine Contact workshops since 2010. Her unique blend of health coaching and Genuine Contact training bring high level insight and practical suggestions. Learn more about Rachel.
This Workshop is a Foundational Module of the Genuine Contact program
Each module of the Genuine Contact program provides participants with a complete skill and knowledge set that is beneficial used on its own. Each module is also designed to be part of a multi-purpose blended approach and you may find added benefit to take the module in conjunction with other components of the Genuine Contact Program. Contact us to find out what the right ‘bundle’ is to meet your unique development and business goals.