Our knowledge center is designed to offer you a variety of resources to direct and support your own learning on leading, participating in, creating and nourishing a culture of leadership.
- Blog: Weekly posts provide information about working in the Genuine Contact Way. We share how we use this work to nourish a culture of leadership with a variety of organizations including solo-entrepreneurs and small and medium enterprises to international NGOs and Fortune 500 companies.
- Newsletter: Almost weekly updates including information, announcements and available specials, right to your inbox. When you subscribe, you’ll receive a free copy of the first chapter of The Genuine Contact Way: Nourishing a Culture of Leadership, authored by Birgitt Williams.
- Extraordinary Leadership Network: A membership based online resource for self directed leadership development at your own pace and from the comfort of your home or office. You are provided with an array of resources designed to take you deeply into developing yourself as an extraordinary leader. You can put your learning to immediate use in your life, family and your organization.
- The Genuine Contact Way: This book, written by Birgitt Williams, offers the reader the opportunity to take a deep dive into the subject of personal and professional leadership development. Readers are challenged to claim leadership of their lives and their businesses and organizations for the greater well-being of all, including our children and grandchildren. Readers are offered the opportunity to read a segment, reflect, discuss, and determine what makes sense for them in their personal and professional leadership, as individuals and as teams
- Lifelong Learning Opportunities: We provide resources for self directed learning to develop and grow your leadership skills, knowledge, and capacity. Leadership development a life long process.