We work with our clients to achieve a variety of organizational development and organizational transformation goals. The types of organizational solutions that we have assisted with include:
- Finding solutions quickly
- Developing a culture of leadership
- Leadership platform including appropriate devolution of accountability, responsibility, authority
- Development of foundational operating platform for new projects and new organizations
- Improvement and adjustment of foundational operating platform for existing projects and organizations
- Collaborations in communities and development agencies for long term community benefit
- Community engagement, customer engagement, stakeholder engagement
- Transforming the corporate culture to one that fosters high achievement, high performance, innovation, creativity and high staff morale
- Developing high performing leadership teams
- Renewing purpose, vision, and philosophy, and integrating them into the organization quickly
- Establishing strategic directions and integrating them into the organization quickly
- Uniting in one corporate culture after a merger
- Collaborating strategically between organizations and between departments
- Strategic planning and master planning
- Strategy focused organizations that successfully execute the strategic plan and focus on solutions
- Resolving and moving beyond hostility and conflict and improving relationship capacity
- Communicating risk and developing risk management processes
- Preparing for accreditation
- Governance of non-profit organizations
- New product development
- Developing innovative sales, marketing, and customer service strategies
- Creating long term customer loyalty
- Improving work processes, work design, teamwork, and management practices on a sustainable basis
- Implementing new programs, policies and procedures
What to expect once you contact us:
Step One: Initial Assessment
Once you contact us about a particular situation that you would like consultant assistance with, we guide you through a discernment process to clarify your business or development goal using our Service Delivery Model©. As well, during this process, which takes about an hour, we also assist you in discerning whether our approach to organizational solutions aligns with your preferred operating style.
Step Two: Customized Proposal
Based on the discernment process and supporting documents such as an RFP or RFQ, we customize a proposal outlining a process to assist you in achieving the solution. While we focus on the results you are after, we do so by creating a process that involves high levels of engagement by stakeholders, within clearly defined parameters for the engagement.
Step Three: Contracting
The contracting phase includes clarification of the scope of work and deliverables to be accomplished by the consultants as well as the role of the client in the process.
Step Four: Organizational Solution
Working at the organizational solution together, in a process designed by the consultants, and yet respecting that the solution will come from the people who are engaged in the process.
Step Five: Completion
Achievement of scope of work and deliverables signals the end of our work with you. During the consulting process, you will have learned simple and duplicable tools to enable you to continue without further external consultant involvement.
Contact us today for a complimentary 1-hour strategy session to discern what the most effective strategies and organizational solutions are for taking action on your current business and development goals.
Step into New Levels of Extraordinary Leadership Now
Get Clear Strategy & Motivation Every Week