This highly interactive, experiential workshop prepares the participants for leading planning meetings in organizations that intend to have a highly participatory meeting such as Open Space Technology, Whole Person Process Facilitation, or World Café.
Skill and Capacity Development
You will leave the workshop equipped with:
- Understanding of the critical role of the planning meeting to get the right theme, givens, and length of time for the participatory meeting
- A practical holistic framework for conducting a planning meeting in organizations that intend to have a highly participatory meeting
- Working knowledge of simple to use multi-purpose tools: the Medicine Wheel Tool©, the Deep Essence Tool©, the Grief Cycle, the Organizational Lifecycle, and the Storyline for use in the planning meeting**
- Guidance in how to set up the planning meeting with the right people, for the right length of time
A design of a planning meeting
**the tools taught are the same tools that are taught in the Achieving Organizational Health and Balance workshop. In the Genuine Contact program, we use the same tools for multiple purposes and applications. The tools are easy to learn and the various applications of the same tools create conditions that keep the tools simple so that the organizations can handle complex matters.
Note: this workshop is required for participation in the Dalar led workshops Working With Open Space Technology and Whole Person Process Facilitation. It has good value to take in advance of taking Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution.
Planning Meeting for Participatory Meetings can be taken individually or as part of a workshop bundle to meet your business and development goals. This workshop can be taken as part of the following bundles:
- Intensive in Meeting Facilitation for highly effective participatory meetings
- Authorization to become a trainer of the Genuine Contact™ program
Next Webinar Date
New webinar dates coming soon!
Birgitt Williams, as one of the creators of the Genuine Contact program, has skilfully facilitated the Genuine Contact program workshops since 1990 as they were being created, tested, researched for effect, and developed into what became the Genuine Contact program. Birgitt brings her unique skills in assisting people to access their full intelligence. Birgitt is passionate about assisting individuals and organizations of individuals in shifting consciousness to achieve breakthroughs
Rachel Assuncao attended her first Open Space Technology meeting at the ripe old age of 13 and hasn’t looked back since. She brings a broad international experience with OST to the trainings as well as a decade of experience as a Genuine Contact Trainer. Rachel assisted in the development of the Genuine Contact Program and is passionate about creating the conditions for high creativity, productivity, and inspiration in well designed and facilitated meetings.
This Workshop is a Module of the Genuine Contact way of living and working.
Every module of the Genuine Contact way of living and working provides participants with practical application of the five beliefs underpinning the Genuine Contact way of living and working as described in the Genuine Contact Way eBook . Genuine Contact way modules do not have pre-requisites, each providing a unique learning experience for specific applications.