For Executives, Facilitators, Consultants, Managers, Team Leaders, HR and OD specialists
Your learning from this experiential, interactive workshop will assist you in exploring the current state of health of your organization and in developing your own plan for achieving and maintaining a healthy organization in these rapidly changing times.
Skill and Capacity Development
You will leave the Achieving Organizational Health and Balance workshop equipped with:
- A practical holistic diagnostic framework for review, analysis, and assessment of your organization
- Simple and duplicable tools for achieving and maintaining long-term organizational health
- Knowledge of how to increase the capacity of your organization to work with these rapidly changing times
- Working knowledge of simple to use multi-purpose tools: the Medicine Wheel Tool©, the Deep Essence Tool©, the Grief Cycle, the Organizational Lifecycle, and the Storyline
- A completed organizational health and balance diagnosis of your organization, from your perspective (or from the perspective of your Management Team/Board if you attend together)
- An understanding of the importance of relationships, that are based on genuine contact, to achieve results beyond your expectations
- A peer-to-peer mentoring circle for ongoing learning
Registrants for Achieving and Regenerating Organizational Health and Balance must have completed the foundational workshop Path to Organizational Health and Balance. This workshop is always offered in the days or week prior to this workshop. When you register for Path to Organizational Health and Balance, you will immediately receive a discount code to register for this workshop and save $50 off your registration fee.
Birgitt Williams, as one of the creators of the Genuine Contact program, has skilfully facilitated the Genuine Contact program workshops since 1990 as they were being created, tested, researched for effect, and developed into what became the Genuine Contact program. Birgitt brings her unique skills in assisting people to access their full intelligence. Birgitt is passionate about assisting individuals and organizations of individuals in shifting consciousness to achieve breakthroughs.
Rachel Bolton has worked with clients around the world, assisting each person in creating a unique understanding of their personal state of health and balance, and developing a plan for achieving and sustaining optimum health based on their specific goals. Rachel has been in the Dalar team, assisting in workshop facilitation since 2005 and has been facilitating Genuine Contact workshops since 2010. Her unique blend of health coaching and Genuine Contact training bring high-level insight and practical suggestions. Learn more about Rachel.
This Workshop is a Foundational Module of the Genuine Contact Program
Achieving Organizational Health and Balance is Foundational Module 2 of the Genuine Contact program. Each module provides participants with a complete skill and knowledge set that is beneficial used on its own. The Genuine Contact program was designed in a modular way with intention. It is possible to learn specific modules to achieve specific business goals including leadership development, strategic planning or strategic plan refresh, team development, meeting facilitation or project turnaround. It is possible to learn to work with the entire program to support organizational change and transformation efforts. Each module is also designed to be part of a multi-purpose blended approach and you may find added benefit to take the module in conjunction with other components of the Genuine Contact program.The module Achieving Organizational Health and Balance is a pre-requisite for Genuine Contact program modules Holistic Leadership Development; Genuine Contact Organization; and Train the Trainer. Contact us to find out what the right ‘bundle’ is to meet your unique development and business goals.
Pre-Requisite: Path to Organizational Health and Balance (always offered prior to this workshop and available as an online self-study program)