Executives, Facilitators, Consultants, Managers, Team Leaders, HR and OD specialists
All organizations are learning organizations. In some organizations, this learning is unconscious. It is learning by reacting to the latest needs and crisis. In other organizations, this learning is conscious. It is learning by responding and being adaptive to change, with opportunities to develop new skills and capacities and reflect on lessons learned.
Those that learn consciously operate as solution-focused, inspired, life nurturing organizations that achieve sustainable high performance. These organizations are adaptive and agile. They take advantage of emergent opportunities. They create organizational solutions to challenges. They thrive.
You are invited to learn how a Genuine Contact Organization can support your organization to develop itself as a sustainable, solution-focused learning organization.
Skill and Capacity Building
You will leave this experiential, interactive workshop equipped with:
- Knowledge for developing an organization as a Genuine Contact Organization
- Skills in working with the key ingredients of a Genuine Contact Organization to support a solution-focused climate
- Understanding the role of ‘consciousness’ about the organization and its development
- Knowledge of working with a liberating structure and a participatory architecture
- A practical means for working with the information, knowledge and wisdom that already exists in your organization and within your broad stakeholder involvement
- An in-depth understanding of the meeting method Open Space Technology
- An in-depth understanding of the meeting method Whole Person Process Facilitation
- An in-depth understanding of the dynamics of repeated use of Open Space Technology in an organization
- Using Open Space Technology and Whole Person Process Facilitation in the development of the Genuine Contact Organization
- A working knowledge of practical and easily duplicable multi-purpose tools and frameworks for the development of the Genuine Contact Organization inclusive of: the Medicine Wheel Tool©, the Deep Essence Tool©, the Grief Cycle, the Organizational Lifecycle, the Storyline
- Your own design to start the development of a Genuine Contact Organization
- A peer-to-peer mentoring circle for ongoing learning
Birgitt Williams, as one of the creators of the Genuine Contact program, has skilfully facilitated the Genuine Contact program workshops since 1990 as they were being created, tested, researched for effect, and developed into what became the Genuine Contact program. Birgitt brings her unique skills in assisting people to access their full intelligence. Birgitt is passionate about assisting individuals and organizations of individuals in shifting consciousness to achieve breakthroughs.
Ward Williams‘ coaching and consulting work is informed by his education, his life experiences including being a father to four children and stepfather to four, and his previous work experience as a financial advisor to businesses and families in the insurance industry and in private business specializing in new technologies. Ward developed his skills of working with individuals and organizations in both coaching and consulting capacities dealing not only with their finances but also their life goals and in how to develop strategies that would successfully accomplish those goals through thousands of interviews conducted over 34 years working with individuals, families and business owners developing their financial, retirement and estate planning as well as working with businesses in developing their employee benefit programs, both qualified and non-qualified.
This Workshop is an Advanced Module of the Genuine Contact Program
Each module of the Genuine Contact program provides participants with a complete skill and knowledge set that is beneficial used on its own. Each module is also designed to be part of a multi-purpose blended approach and you may find added benefit to take the module in conjunction with other components of the Genuine Contact Program. Contact us to find out what the right ‘bundle’ is to meet your unique development and business goals.