For Executives, Facilitators, Consultants, Managers, Team Leaders, HR and OD specialists
You are invited to an experiential workshop to enhance your leadership skills, knowledge and capacity to lead in a way in which others will engage their own leadership. In this workshop you will learn a holistic paradigm for leadership that will serve you in bringing out the best in yourself and in the business, groups and organizations that you lead.
You will learn how to achieve extraordinary levels of self-awareness and masterful use of your own self as an instrument to achieve what you want to achieve in your organizations. You will learn how to work from the collective wisdom within your organization in order to solve the tough problems facing you and your organization.This workshop was designed to assist you in leading in this complex, non-linear cross cultural world and to thrive despite the accelerated pace of change.
As Einstein is quoted as saying “We cannot solve our problems at the same level of thinking (consciousness) that got us into them”.
Skill and Capacity Development
In this workshop, you will deepen their skills, knowledge, ability and capacity to:
- Understand where yourself better by taking a simple test to provide information about your leadership through the lenses of where you think you are, your strengths, where you are, your motivation, and old unfinished business
- Understand your leadership through the lens of your current worldview particularly as your worldview relates to growth/change, stability, wholeness, relationships, and vision/goals/dreams
- Close the gap between potential and results
- Improve and sustain employee engagement
- Assist your organization(s) to develop the skills, knowledge, ability and capacity to thrive in constant change
- Assist your organization to shift to a culture of leadership iso that the organization can reap the benefits of leadership throughout the organization
- Work from your feminine, masculine and integrated energies, learning how to access each and when to use each and in doing so expand your mastery in leadership
- Work from four dimensions of intelligence—mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical and assist their organizations do the same
- Work with the power of presence, the power of communication, and the power of influence learning to use power wisely, well and effectively to achieve results
- Create participatory architectures for optimal organizational performance that includes liberating structures and frequent use of highly participative meeting
Ward Williams as one of the creators of the Genuine Contact Program developed his skills for his coaching and consulting work through his education, his life experiences including being a father to four children and stepfather to four, and his previous work experience as a financial advisor to businesses and families in the insurance industry and in private business specializing in new technologies. Ward developed his skills of working with individuals and organizations in both coaching and consulting capacities dealing not only with their finances but also their life goals and in how to develop strategies that would successfully accomplish those goals through thousands of interviews conducted over 34 years working with individuals, families and business owners developing their financial, retirement and estate planning as well as working with businesses in developing their employee benefit programs, both qualified and non-qualified.