For Executives, Facilitators, Consultants, Managers, Team Leaders, HR, OD specialists, and anyone engaged in leadership
If you’re like most of the people we work with, you are engaged in leadership, both professionally and in your private life. Because of the demands and stresses of leadership, you need to take extra care of your well-being. You need to have the capacity to operate at peak performance for the marathon that leadership is, over the long haul and not just for the short sprint.
For those engaged in leadership, personally or professionally, learning how to achieve and maintain individual health and balance has become increasingly important in these rapidly changing times. Everyone in the organization including those in leadership feels the added pressures of a performance environment that is in constant change. As leaders, you can reduce the effects of this added pressure by applying what you learn in this workshop. Your well-being is a key leadership capacity for organizational well-being.
- discover simple and effective concepts, tools and techniques to achieve individual health and balance
- experience simple-to-use techniques to support mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health and balance
- be able to use what you learn to realign yourself with health and balance when you notice yourself slipping being bumped out of health and balance mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
Gaining, maintaining, and realigning your health and balance is a key to developing your leadership capacity. There are many demands placed on that capacity and the return on investment in yourself makes good business sense.
Skill and Capacity Development
You will leave this workshop with:
- A practical framework to review your current state of health and balance from your perspective
- Skills, knowledge, tools, and techniques to rebalance yourself mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually when you find yourself out of balance in any or even all of these dimensions
- Skills, knowledge, tools, and techniques to live more authentically resulting in being increasingly able to lead with integrity from your genuine self
- An understanding of how to work with the power of a personal operating matrix in relation to desired behaviors, actions, and results
- An understanding of how to work with your purpose, leadership values, vision, community, relationships and self-management from a holistic rather than reductionist perspective to conserve energy, support flexibility to meet challenges and opportunities effectively and to maintain your health and balance, your overall well-being.
- Skills, tools, and knowledge to reduce the gap between your potential and results
- Increased capacity to assist yourself to thrive
- Increased capacity for leading in a performance environment of constant change.
Birgitt Williams, as one of the creators of the Genuine Contact program, has skilfully facilitated the Genuine Contact program workshops since 1990 as they were being created, tested, researched for effect, and developed into what became the Genuine Contact program. Birgitt brings her unique skills in assisting people to access their full intelligence individually and collectively. Birgitt is passionate about assisting individuals and organizations of individuals achieve breakthroughs. Birgitt’s lifetime commitment has been to nourishing a culture of leadership.
Internationally acclaimed life design coach and member of our Dalar team, Rachel Bolton, has worked with clients around the world, assisting each person in creating a unique understanding of their personal state of health and balance, and developing a plan for achieving and sustaining optimum health based on their specific goals. Rachel has also been working alongside the Dalar team, assisting in workshop facilitation since 2005 and has been facilitating Genuine Contact workshops since 2010. Her unique blend of health coaching, mentoring and Genuine Contact training bring high-level insight and practical suggestions. Learn more about Rachel.
Join the Individual Health and Balance Waiting List
By submitting this form, your name will be added to our waiting list for the Individual Health and Balance workshop. You will also be added to our mailing list to receive invitations to this and other upcoming workshops. Each of our workshops are generally offered 1-2 times per year and are available online or at select locations around the world. We will contact you as soon as an Individual Health and Balance workshop is scheduled. If you are interested in learning about sponsoring a workshop in your community, please contact us for details.