Dalar International Consultancy leads training modules in the form of highly interactive workshops to meet business and community goals of leadership development, organizational development, and community development. Specifically, the participants in our trainings learn the tools, processes, and knowledge to:
- Become extraordinary leaders who enact conscious leadership
- Support an organization-wide culture of leadership, strategy focus, and collaboration through development of a participatory architecture
- Facilitate highly participatory meetings ranging from small to very large groups including the stakeholders
- Devolve authority in organizations so that authority is aligned with responsibility and accountability individually and as teams or business units
- Quickly find the best solutions to emergent opportunities and challenges
- Develop addaptive, agile, flexible, highly participative and transparent organizations that survive and thrive in internal and external climates of constant change
- Provide effective and implementable strategic planning using participation from all stakeholder groups
- Develop, sustain, and regenerate organizational health and balance
- Develop, sustain, and regenerate health and balance of leaders and leadership
Benefits of a particular workshop or workshop bundle can be found by going through the links in this training and special events section. You will see that some workshops are offered in a face to face environment while others are offered in an on line environment using Blackboard Collaborate (Elluminate) meeting software. For on line environment workshops, participants need the use of a personal computer, one person per computer, with a headset that includes a microphone. The on line workshops have the advantage of taking them from home or office, saving travel and accommodation costs, and both audio and text records are made of every segment of the workshop separately for easy review. All of our workshops that are suitable for an on line environment are offered on line. Other workshops give better results in a face to face environment and are thus not offered on line.
All Dalar International Consultancy workshops are highly interactive, geared to different learning styles, and provide tools and techniques for immediate use and good return on investment. All workshops taught by Dalar are based on the Genuine Contact way of living and working. Dalar teaches the nine workshops that make up the synergistically blended Genuine Contact™ program. As well, with its extensive experience in working with the Genuine Contact program, Dalar has developed and teaches some customized workshops of applying the
Genuine Contact way of living and working.
Online and face-to-face public trainings are available throughout the year. Participants taking single workshops are provided specific skills and knowledge for immediate and practical use. Some workshops have pre-requisites, requiring a combination of skills and knowledge for implementation. Visit our Events Listings for all of our upcoming workshop dates. If you are looking for a specific training, please visit the workshop page to find it’s next public offering.
In House Training Option
The Dalar International Consultancy team delivers training of our workshop modules ‘in-house’, anywhere in the world. This ‘in-house’ option is particularly beneficial to teams who wish to learn together and simultaneously strengthen the capacity of the organization.
As well as workshops, Dalar hosts special events including the annual Genuine Contact International Mentoring Circle September 25th – 29th in North Carolina, USA. Announcements of special events are made in The Dalar International Consultancy newsletter and we encourage you to subscribe. Special events can also be found in our Events Listings.
Alternate Workshop Options
Is the workshop you are looking for not listed on our site? Or do you want to take the workshop in a different location or language? We highly recommend taking the training with other Genuine Contact professionals around the world. If you wish to sponsor a workshop or special event in your community or your organization please contact us.