You are invited to join Birgitt Williams and Ward Williams, founders of the Genuine Contact™ program for a small group learning leadership development learning intensive. This invitation is for the 12th annual Autumn Genuine Contact International Mentoring Circle created for peer to peer learning and mentoring for extraordinary leaders and coaches/consultants. Dates are September 25-29 in North Carolina, USA with a recommendation that an additional day be booked to allow for deep integration time of the learning before heading on back to ‘daily life’. During this five day learning intensive, you will have the opportunity to dive as deeply into your learning as you choose to. Our mentoring circle design allows for maximum choice and maximum freedom so that you can create the learning adventure that best suits you at this time in your life and development. Lunch is communal as part of the learning experience.
You can expect to have the following learning experiences:
- exploration of leadership competencies for thriving in constant change
- participation in the highly participative meeting method Whole Person Process Facilitation
- convening conversations on topics of leadership, organizational, and life matters that you have personal interest in and through convening these conversations, developing insights into a culture of leadership
- participation in a democratic form of proposal development as essential in a culture of leadership
- participation in a Five to Fold decision making process that is highly democratic and is a great tool for working in a culture of leadership
- participating in discoveries of how a leadership team that leads and manages a global organization conduct Co-leadership using primarily on-line opportunities for their meetings and work
- participating in discoveries of the opportunities and challenges of a global organization to define and engage its community of stakeholders in meaningful ways
- participation in discoveries of how to manage a global organization of independent solo entrepreneurs and independent small businesses who operate together to follow a deeply held vision of the development of life nurturing organizations on the planet
- exploration of the organizational operating model, the Genuine Contact Organization, to understand more about a culture of leadership, democratic principles at work, collaboration, co-operation, and exceptional results
During the mentoring circle, whether you are new to the work of the Genuine Contact™ program, or have been involved for some time, you will have the responsibility of choosing your learning journey, participating in discussions in which you are either learning or contributing, or choosing other options that suit your learning journey the best.You will have the opportunity to reflect about your own worldview regarding leadership and organizations, about what works, what doesn’t work, and what you might want to implement when you get back home.
The 12th Annual Genuine Contact International Mentoring Circle will take place at the home of Birgitt Williams and Ward Williams in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, the birthplace of the Genuine Contact program.
- mentoring circle registration fees plus lunches and snacks
Cost: $300 USD
Booking accommodations is your responsibility.