Holistic Organizational Development is not about making an initial big splash. Instead, it is about developing the skills, knowledge, and capacity to continuously thrive within ongoing change and how to develop the organizational fitness and flexibility to excel and to take advantage of opportunities as they arise. The organization learns to sustain itself in an environment of constant change, such as is being experienced in these more complex times and the rapidly changing global marketplace; not only to survive in these changing times but actually to thrive with change.
You will leave this seminar with knowledge about:
- holistic organizational development—what it is and why a holistic rather than a linear approach is necessary in these times
- organizational change towards liberating structures and a participatory architecture to optimize organizational investment in its knowledge workers, service workers, and technology workers
- leadership development and management development and the distinction between the two
- how to access and utilize your learning from your own best practices
- working with emotional, physical, spiritual, and mental intelligence to achieve optimal effectiveness
- managing to obtain optimal efficiency from your tangible and intangible assets. Intangible assets include: human capital, information capital, organization capital, and collective intelligence capital
- a comprehensive understanding of what a holistic approach to organizational development is including the underpinning concepts
- simple to duplicate and use tools, tips, and processes from the Genuine Contact way of working from a holistic approach that can be put to immediate use
- clarity about next steps for closing the gap between potential and results using a holistic approach as a strategy for closing this gap
- deeper focus and application of two dominant tools of the Genuine Contact program: the Deep Essence Tool and the Medicine Wheel Tool including how to use these two tools together
- using a holistic approach as a path to a solution focused organization
- an in-depth look at the Genuine Contact program as a holistic approach to organizational development to determine if this is the right fit for you and your organization
- working in what Stephen Covey, in his book ‘The 8th Habit’, calls the Whole Person Paradigm and what Dan Pink, in his book ‘A Whole New Mind,’ calls the Conceptual Age
Birgitt Williams is an international management and organizational solutions consultant, author, meeting facilitator, teacher, keynote speaker and executive coach. Her business focus is to assist leaders in closing the gap between their own potential and results, and closing the gap between the potential and results in their organizations. She is an advocate of creating and nurturing a culture of leadership in which every individual and every team works from their authority to carry out the responsibilities that they are accountable for. Birgitt has mastery in possibility thinking and in working with the full potential of both tangible and intangible assets in organizations of all kinds including private sector, public and government sector, communities, consortiums, and strategic collaborations. She is skillful at system change, team cohesion, strategy focus, multi-disciplinary teams and cross cultural work.
Birgitt is a creator of the Genuine Contact program, Co-owner of the Genuine Contact Group, LLC., President of Dalar International Consultancy, Inc., and author of The Genuine Contact Way: Nourishing a Culture of Leadership.
Rachel Bolton is a senior consultant and coach with Dalar International Consultancy, Inc. She specializes in and loves work with Small Businesses, Solo Entrepreneurship, and Start-Ups. She has worked with leaders, consultants, and their organizations around the world to develop their organizations using our Genuine Contact Way processes and brings this wealth of experience into our workshop. Her unique blend of coaching and Genuine Contact training bring high-level insight and practical suggestions to this work.
Rachel is the current Director of the Genuine Contact Organization and Program, supporting leaders, consultants and coaches around the world who work with the Genuine Contact program in their organizations.
Supporting Learning in Teams and Groups
At Dalar, we are big believers in whole teams and groups learning together. To support group learning, we are pleased to offer the following team discounts:
- 20% off for 3-5 participants
- 40% off for 6-10
- groups of 11+ to be determined based on groups size
Project, intact, cross-functional, and leadership teams, small organizations, boards, and volunteer groups are some examples of the kinds of groups eligible for these discounts. Contact Rachel Bolton for registration details.
This offer is applicable to Early Bird and Regular Rates of registration. It cannot be combined with any other discounts available (i.e Genuine Contact Organization member discounts).
This is a Genuine Contact Way Workshop
Birgitt Williams, Ward Williams and Rachel Bolton of the Dalar team have created these Genuine Contact Way learning modules with a focus on creating and nourishing a culture of leadership in organizations. We believe that when a culture of leadership exists in an organization, productivity increases, employees work both more effectively and with greater satisfaction on their own and in teams, and the organization thrives. Every Genuine Contact Way module provides participants with a complete skill and knowledge set that is beneficial used on its own. Every module is also designed to be part of a multi-purpose blended approach for leadership and organizational development. You may find added benefit to take this module in conjunction with other Genuine Contact Way modules as well as modules of the Genuine Contact Program. Contact us to find out what the right ‘bundle’ is to meet your unique leadership and organizational development and business goals.