How Leading So People Will Lead Can Improve the Agility, Flexibility and Capacity of an Organization to Thrive
The performance environment for leaders has changed. Your successes are, in part, determined by how you’re able to adapt to this new and ever-changing performance environment.
Leaders are held accountable for the success of leading high performing organizations while the organizations are in the constant motion of internal and external change. Within the changed performance environment, leaders are not only held accountable for traditional success indicators like productivity and profit, but are also being held accountable for greater and broader performance results:
- building the capacity throughout the organization to grow and thrive in change
- developing organizations that can maintain a constant state of adaptability and flexibility
- reducing the cost created by conflicts in the organization
- gender equality
- economic, social and environmental good
A critical factor in leading organizations to thrive in constant change is to develop and nourish a culture of leadership. Expanded leadership competencies are needed to learn to create and nourish a culture of leadership.
You are invited to explore and learn what is required to create and nourish a culture of leadership. To explore the critical leadership competencies needed to lead an organization to thrive in the constant internal and external change that exists in today’s environment.
If you are involved in organizational leadership – Executives, Facilitators, Managers, Team Leaders, HR and OD Specialists, Consultants, Coaches, Mentors – this program is right for you.
Creating and Nourishing a Culture of Leadership
Participants in this workshop will leave with expanded skills, knowledge and concepts for creating and nourishing a culture of leadership. Participants will learn about:
- Germinating leadership in others to access maximum leadership potential for the benefit of the whole organization in accomplishing your goals
- Supporting leadership development at all levels to increase the capacity of the organization for agility, flexibility to take advantage of opportunities and overcome challenges as they arise
- Embracing personal responsibility so that people engage in the self-leadership required to accomplish results and collaborate with others for the benefit of the whole organization
- Aligning authority with accountability and responsibility recognizing that this alignment is key in overcoming the problems associated with the performance of people who have responsibility and are held accountable, yet don’t have the authority to get the job done
- Tapping into the potential of people to use their talents, strengths, character and other qualities to enhance their own job performance and the performance of the whole organization
- Courage to act differently than the status quo to reap the benefits of out-of-the-box inspired thinking that makes the difference for the organization to thrive
- Utilizing possibility thinking to shift the performance culture of the organization as a whole away from a problem focus and into a solution focus
- Empowering others to shift from any sense of a victim mentality that is toxic for people’s energy into the life nurturing productive environment that comes from individuals and teams working from a position of empowerment
Co-Creator of the Genuine Contact™ Program, Author of The Genuine Contact Way: Nourishing a Culture of Leadership and Leadership Development Consultant
Drawing upon her eclectic background in cognitive psychology, clinical behavioral sciences, organizational psychology, human services, health services, cross-cultural practices, biology, history, philosophy, and comparative religion studies, Birgitt Williams is known and respected for her deep commitment, integrity, and her skills in facilitating positive and sustainable changes with individuals, teams, and organizations. As a leadership and organizational development consultant, she walks her talk and brings a diverse and extensive experience, with a genuine, compassionate, and direct approach to her work. Her experience is drawn from her work with thousands of individuals and hundreds of organizations over 35 years. Birgitt is dedicated to leadership development as some of the most important work on the planet at this time.
This is a Genuine Contact Way Workshop
Birgitt Williams, Ward Williams and Rachel Bolton of the Dalar team have created these Genuine Contact Way learning modules with a focus on creating and nourishing a culture of leadership in organizations. We believe that when a culture of leadership exists in an organization, productivity increases, employees work both more effectively and with greater satisfaction on their own and in teams, and the organization thrives. Every Genuine Contact Way module provides participants with a complete skill and knowledge set that is beneficial used on its own. Every module is also designed to be part of a multi-purpose blended approach for leadership and organizational development. You may find added benefit to take this module in conjunction with other Genuine Contact Way modules as well as modules of the Genuine Contact Program. Contact us to find out what the right ‘bundle’ is to meet your unique leadership and organizational development and business goals.