For Executives, Facilitators, Consultants, Managers, Team Leaders, HR and OD specialists
It is advantageous to step back and explore your foundational beliefs about an organization and its health and balance (organizational wellness). Whether you are embarking on some kind of organizational improvement project, restructuring, setting out to fix an organizational problem, or simply want to understand your organization's performance better, this learning program will be of benefit to you.
Your learning will assist you in upgrading the operating matrix of your organization:
- conserving energy including time and financial resources
- supporting flexibility to meet challenges and opportunities effectively
- maintaining an organization at its optimal health and performance.
Leadership skillfulness with the operating matrix of the organization is a leadership capacity that is increasingly necessary and useful in these rapidly changing times. This is an excellent learning program for your leadership team to take together as it provides essential questions that stimulate important conversations for the team.
Skill and Capacity Development
In this learning program you will discover:
- Key questions for looking at your own organization from a practical holistic framework
- Insights and knowledge to reduce the gap between the potential and results
- insights and knowledge to nourish a culture of leadership
- Increased capacity to assist your organization to thrive
- Increased leadership skills, knowledge and capacity for leading in a culture requiring agility, flexibility, and solutions in a performance environment of constant change
- Skills, tools, and knowledge to improve employee engagement
- An understanding of how to work with the Grief Cycle that affects personal and organizational well-being
- Simple tools to take back to your organization for initiating conversations about what is needed in the operating matrix of your organization
- Knowledge of how to increase the capacity of your organization to work to positively impact your bottom line: the effectiveness of training programs, the effectiveness of customer service and quality assurance, health and well-being of your employees, and a reduction of stress-related costs
- Tips and knowledge for improving employee engagement
- A peer-to-peer mentoring circle for ongoing learning
The learning program includes 4 segments. Approximate times for your work with each segment are suggested, totaling approximately 8.5 hours of guided learning.
- Segment 1: Self-study video focused on your Business and/or Development Goal. Plan for 1 hour.
- Segment 2: Self-study video focused on the Basics of the Path to Organizational Health and Balance. Plan for 2 hours.
- Segment 3: Self-study video offers a Deeper Look at the Path to Organizational Health and Balance. Plan for 2.5 hours.
- Segment 4: Real-time online Mentoring Circle. Next mentoring circle is February 5, 2021. 3 hours.
Packaged Learning Opportunity
Path to Organizational Health and Balance is the prerequisite learning for Achieving and Regenerating Organizational Health and Balance. When you register for both together, you'll receive $50 off your total registration fee.
Birgitt Williams, as one of the creators of the Genuine Contact program, has skilfully facilitated the Genuine Contact program workshops since 1990 as they were being created, tested, researched for effect, and developed into what became the Genuine Contact program. Birgitt brings her unique skills in assisting people to access their full intelligence individually and collectively. Birgitt is passionate about assisting individuals and organizations of individuals achieve breakthroughs. Birgitt's lifetime commitment has been to nourishing a culture of leadership.
Rachel Bolton has worked with clients around the world, assisting each person in creating a unique understanding of their personal state of health and balance, and developing a plan for achieving and sustaining optimum health based on their specific goals. Rachel has been a part of the Dalar team since 2005 and has been facilitating Genuine Contact workshops since 2010. Her unique blend of health coaching and Genuine Contact training bring high-level insight and practical suggestions. Learn more about Rachel.
Supporting Learning in Teams and Groups
- 20% off for 3-5 participants
- 40% off for 6-10
- groups of 11+ to be determined based on groups size
Project, intact, cross-functional, and leadership teams, small organizations, boards, and volunteer groups are some examples of the kinds of groups eligible for these discounts. Contact Rachel Bolton for registration details.
This offer is applicable to Early Bird and Regular Rates of registration. It cannot be combined with any other discounts available (i.e Genuine Contact Organization member discounts).