There are 4 pre-requisite workshops for attending the Genuine Contact Organization workshop that can be taken either with our Dalar team or any Genuine Contact Trainer worldwide:
- Path to Organizational Health and Balance
- Achieving and Regenerating Organizational Health and Balance
- Working with Open Space Technology
- Whole Person Process Facilitation
It is not necessary to complete these workshops prior to your registration. If you have not completed these workshops prior to your registration, you must complete them prior to beginning your self-study segments of the Genuine Contact Organization learning module.
Learning Your Way
There are 3 ways you can complete the pre-requisite learning for attending this learning module.
In Person Learning
Genuine Contact Trainers around the world offer these modules throughout the year. Visit the event calendar on genuinecontact.net to find an in-person workshop near you.
Online Real-Time Learning
Our Dalar team offers these workshops annually as real-time online learning. These learning modules include:
- self-study video tutorials
- real-time online learning to process and deepen your learning with others
- real-time online mentoring circle to continue your learning as you apply what you have learned in your work
Self-Study Online Learning
As part of our learning streams, we offer these 4 modules as self-study to support your learning in nourishing a culture of leadership. These programs include a combination of:
- Self-study via video tutorials. These videos may have accompanying workbooks or other resources. They always include online access to the videos as well as downloadable audio and video files for easy offline access.
- Mentoring circles for ongoing learning retention. As with all of our learning programs, each self-study program includes real-time online mentoring circles to support your learning retention and application.
- Optional: One-to-one mentoring to process your learning and apply what you have learned directly to your work.
Register for self-study programs here. Get started in your learning immediately.
Develop Your Learning Plan
If you need support in developing your learning plan to join the Summer Academy, please contact Rachel Bolton. Rachel will help you to discern the options available to you and connect you with the best GC Trainers to achieve the necessary learning.