Skill and Capacity Building
You will leave this experiential, interactive workshop equipped with:
- A simple and duplicable process through which you will lead meetings for conflict resolution
- A practical, holistic way of preparing the individuals to be involved with the conflict resolution meeting
- A practical, holistic way of preparing yourself to facilitate successful conflict resolution meetings
- The skills and knowledge to recognize when conflict resolution won’t work and other means need to be employed
- A peer-to-peer mentoring circle for ongoing learning
Complete Learning Program
- Segment 1: Self-study video focusing on your Business and/or Development Goal. Plan for 1 hour.
- Segment 2: Learn about Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution. Plan for 3 hours.
- Segment 3: Focus on How You Show Up. Plan for 30 minutes.
- Segment 4 Focus on Conflict Prevention. Plan for 45 minutes.
- Segment 5: Five Beliefs of Genuine Contact. Plan for 30 minutes.
- Segment 6: Origins of Frequently Used Tools. Plan for 2 hours.
- Segment 7: One-to-One Mentoring (3 hours). Date to be arranged with Birgitt Williams. For a leadership team going through this learning together, the one-to-one mentoring session is replaced by two group sessions with Birgitt Williams or Rachel Bolton of three hours each, date to be arranged.
- Segment 8: Real-time Mentoring Circle. 3 hours. Date: June 10, 2023, from 9 am to 12 noon EDT.