Skill and Capacity Building
You will leave this experiential, interactive workshop equipped with:
- A simple and duplicable process through which you will lead meetings for conflict resolution
- A practical, holistic way of preparing the individuals to be involved with the conflict resolution meeting
- A practical, holistic way of preparing yourself to facilitate successful conflict resolution meetings
- The skills and knowledge to recognize when conflict resolution won’t work and other means need to be employed
- A peer-to-peer mentoring circle for ongoing learning
Complete Learning Program
- Segment 1: Self-study video focused on your Business and/or Development Goal. Plan for 1 hour.
- Segment 2: Learn about Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution. Plan for 3 hours.
- Segment 3: Focus on How You Show Up. Plan for 30 minutes.
- Segment 4 Focus on Conflict Prevention. Plan for 45 minutes.
- Segment 5: Real-time online workshop to process learning about Cross Cultural Conflict Resolution with Anna Caroline Türk and Rachel Bolton. Dates: November/December 2021 within our jour fixe schedule. Plan for 3 sessions of 3 hours each.
- Segment 6: Real-time Mentoring Circle. 3 hours. Date: TBA 2023, from 9 am to 12 noon EDT.