For Executives, Facilitators, Consultants, Managers, Team Leaders, HR and OD specialists
You may be interested in enhancing your leadership skills, knowledge and capacity to lead in a way in which others will engage their own leadership. In this learning program, you will learn a holistic paradigm for leadership that will serve you in bringing out the best in yourself and in the business, groups, and organizations that you lead.
The Holistic Leadership Development module was designed to assist leaders who want to develop their leadership approach, strengthen their own power and find tools and methods to impact their organization. In the workshop participants will have time to define their own leadership approach, strengthen their leadership capacity and design a plan for leadership development in their organization.
You will learn how to achieve extraordinary levels of self-awareness and masterful use of your own self as an instrument to achieve what you want to achieve in your organizations. You will learn how to work from the collective wisdom within your organization in order to solve the tough problems facing you and your organization. This workshop was designed to assist you in leading in this complex, non-linear cross-cultural world and to thrive despite the accelerated pace of change.
As Einstein is quoted as saying “We cannot solve our problems at the same level of thinking (consciousness) that got us into them”.
Skill and Capacity Development
In this learning program you will discover:
- Understand where yourself better by taking a simple test to provide information about your leadership through the lenses of where you think you are, your strengths, where you are, your motivation, and old unfinished business
- Understand your leadership through the lens of your current worldview particularly as your worldview relates to growth/change, stability, wholeness, relationships, and vision/goals/dreams
- Close the gap between potential and results
- Improve and sustain employee engagement
- Assist your organization(s) to develop the skills, knowledge, ability, and capacity to thrive in constant change
- Assist your organization to shift to a culture of leadership iso that the organization can reap the benefits of leadership throughout the organization
- Work from your feminine, masculine and integrated energies, learning how to access each and when to use each and in doing so expand your mastery in leadership
- Work from four dimensions of intelligence—mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical and assist their organizations to do the same
- Work with the power of presence, the power of communication, and the power of influence learning to use power wisely, well and effectively to achieve results
- Create participatory architectures for optimal organizational performance that includes liberating structures and frequent use of highly participative meeting
Participants take a deep dive into personal beliefs, assumptions, learning and unlearning. All four are needed for transformative personal and leadership development.