Imagine enhancing your leadership competencies to lead your own life as well as leading a team or organization in rapidly changing times!
We live in a world of rapid-fire change. Gone are the days of slow and planned organizational change, with plenty of time once the change is enacted to stabilize the organization, work within the new state, and then plan for the next intentional organizational change. Between the ever-changing political landscape, technology increasing faster than it can be implemented, and information being generated faster than ever before, constant change is the new normal.
We invite you to learn, explore and strengthen your knowledge and capacity of the leadership competencies you need to thrive in constant change.
In this learning program, you will discover:
- why extraordinary leadership is the key to success in business today
- leadership competencies needed for our rapidly changing times that require individuals and organizations to be flexible and adaptive
- how you can quickly and easily develop extraordinary leadership competencies that will greatly benefit your personal and professional life.
The program includes 4 learning segments.
- Segment 1: Self-study video focused on Leadership Competencies for Thriving in Change. Plan for 2 hours.
- Segment 2: Self-study video focused on the Cycle of Transformation. Plan for 20 minutes.
- Segment 3: Self-study video focused on the Medicine Wheel Tool. Plan for 20 minutes.
- Segment 4: Real-time Mentoring Circle. 3 hours. Date: March 25, 2022, from 9 am to 12 noon EDT.
The complete learning program will include approximately 6 hours of learning.