The Next Level Leadership learning path includes all 4 modules:
- Organizational Transformation Basics for Success
- Working with Stories to Benefit the Organization and as a Leadership Advantage
- Leadership Competencies for Thriving in Change
- Personal Boundaries…At Work
Each module includes self-study preparatory materials and one 3-hour mentoring session. When you register for the Next Level Leadership package, you are also invited to participate in a preparatory real-time session to support you in making the most of your learning and integrating the learning from these 4 modules together in your leadership approach.
- Welcome and Orientation Session: February 22
- Organizational Transformation Basics for Success: February 29
- Stories as a Benefit to Organizations & Leadership: March 7
- Leadership Competencies for Thriving in a Culture of Constant Change: March 14
- Personal Boundaries…at Work: March 21
Every module of the Genuine Contact way of living and working provides participants with a practical application of the five beliefs underpinning the Genuine Contact way of living and working as described in the Genuine Contact Way Book. Genuine Contact way modules do not have pre-requisites, each providing a unique learning experience for specific applications. The Genuine Contact Way learning modules each offer an application of how to work with the Genuine Contact Program.