If you are contemplating initiating a change effort for something to change in a community, a team, and organization, or another enterprise big or small, this program has been created for you. You may be aware that there is a high failure rate in projects designed to bring about transformative change. In fact, according to researchers, 90% of transformative change efforts fail. You want your change effort to be among the 10% of change efforts that succeed and produce demonstrable sustainable results.
Join us in an engaging online program to learn more about organizational transformation, what works, what doesn’t work, and how to position your change effort to be one that is successful. A really good first step before charging ahead involves having a framework for the larger scope of what you want to accomplish. This first step, as important as it is to success, is often overlooked and bypassed.
A really good way to develop your framework is to explore system change. One key emphasis of the workshop is to assist you to develop your own framework for the larger scope of what you want to accomplish. Via a facilitated process, you will be guided in the development of your framework, tied into your worldview about organizations. Your framework is going to be a practical, useful conceptual container for you as you undertake the change work that you want to accomplish.
As part of the framework, you will be presented with the importance of expanding your goal beyond the effectiveness of the organization, to a goal for sustainability via growth effectiveness. This requires new competencies, capabilities, and capacity.
In these times, change is constant regardless of intentional change efforts. Your change effort will be taking place within an organization in motion. Thus, the need for organizational transformation that can happen quickly and be successful is increasing. Dalar International Consultancy has worked with successful organizational transformation for three decades. We will share with you from our practical experience.
You will leave this program with:
- Tips, tools, and concepts about organizational transformation including System Change
- Tips, tools, and concepts for successful organizational transformation
- An understanding of the leadership capacity that must be present for successful change
- Greater clarity of your thinking about successful organizational transformation
- A statement of your worldview
- An understanding of the leadership commitment that must be present for successful transformation
- A draft of your framework for organizational transformation, created in a way that it can be shared with those you are involving in the change
- A step by step process design sample for Organizational Transformation
- Training videos about System Change and Organizational Transformation
Your Complete Learning Package
The complete learning package for Organizational Transformation Basics for Success includes:
- 2 self-study video tutorials
- Exploring Concepts and Beliefs about organizational change and transformation (run time: 48 minutes – suggested learning time 2 hours)
- Tips, Considerations, and Knowledge for successfully achieving organizational transformation (run time: 31 minutes – suggested learning time 1 hour)
- 1 half-day real-time online mentoring circle to explore and deepen your learning from the self-study portion (3 hours | July 5, 2019, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm EST (check local timezone))