Being clear about your personal boundaries before they are crossed is an important life skill. Clear and upheld boundaries help to build relationships that are healthy, mutually respectful, supportive and caring. When you find yourself in uncertain or stressful situations, your boundaries can help to guide you in making the best decisions that will help keep you on your path.
Working with personal boundaries is also an important skill in your professional life. Whether you are a consultant supporting people in organizations to work more effectively together or a leader working to create a positive work environment and achieve your business goals, working with the people’s personal boundaries is a critical ingredient for achieving success. But it’s an ingredient not often explored.
Personal boundaries – we’ve all got them. At their core, your boundaries describe what you are available for and what you are not. The challenge is that many people in the world learn about their boundaries only once they’ve had a life experience where the boundary was crossed. Those situations that cause harm in relationships or maybe put an end to them altogether.
When boundaries are clear:
- closer relationships can develop as the container for the relationships is more clear
- less time and energy are spent on resolving conflict
- more space is open for creativity, exploration, and innovation
- decision making becomes easier and faster
In this self-study program, you will:
- explore what personal boundaries are and how to develop them
- clarify personal boundaries for use at work and understand how boundaries can be a valuable tool in cooperative work
- develop strategies for upholding your personal boundaries – in both your personal and professional lives – that feel do-able even in the face of potential conflict
Your Complete Learning Package
The complete learning package for Personal Boundaries…At Work includes:
- Segment 1: Self-study video focused on your Business and/or Development Goal. Plan for 1 hour.
- Segment 2: Developing Personal Boundaries – Self-Study Video and 24-page workbook. Plan for 2 hours.
- Segment 3: Personal Boundaries…At Work. Self-Study Video. Plan for 2 hours.
- Segment 4: Real-time Mentoring Circle. 3 hours. February 25, 2022 from 9:00 am to 12 noon EST.
Sign up today!