Self Study + One-to-One Mentoring
One-to-One Mentoring: One 3-hour session. Date to be arranged with Birgitt Williams. For a leadership team going through this learning together, the one-to-one mentoring session is replaced by two group sessions with Birgitt Williams or Rachel Bolton of three hours each, date to be arranged.
Self-Study: The workshop also includes a series of video learning tutorials that are available to you immediately upon registration. Each video is available online and downloadable as both an audio and video file for offline learning. The self-study portion of the workshop must be completed prior to the online workshop or one-to-one mentoring dates.
For Executives, Facilitators, Consultants, Managers, Team Leaders, HR and OD specialists
You are invited to learn a simple-to-use multi-purpose method for leading highly participatory meetings. This meeting method encourages your organization’s members to use all of their strengths in a highly effective way. The meeting produces tangible results towards your business goals and achieves maximum participation, inspired creativity, and the best solutions from the collective of individuals involved.
Whole Person Process Facilitation (WPPF) was developed by Birgitt Williams and Ward Williams and has been used in dozens of countries in the world and on every continent, with a fifteen-year history of consistently exceptional results. Your meetings will be more efficient and effective. Your investment in holding meetings, when they are facilitated using WPPF, will have a significant return on investment.
As a business professional, odds are you’ve attended your fair share of meetings that have left you feeling:
- frustrated because you didn’t have a chance to contribute
- disappointed because you thought you would get better results from the work your team did together
- unproductive, or
- like you could have just read what you heard in an email
Judging by the memes out there, you’re not alone.
Whole Person Process Facilitation is a simple way of facilitating meetings that:
- get real work done quickly by engaging effective adult learning and contribution strategies
- increase engagement and participation
- are focused on accomplishing the purpose and expected outcomes
- invite the right people to be in the room to achieve your business goal
- make effective use of time through careful facilitation planning
- enhance real-time collaboration by tapping into the collective wisdom of your people
- enables people to feel valued by inviting the whole person to be present, not just their ‘talent’ or specific skillset
One participant in a Whole Person Process facilitated meeting said:
“You took us from 0 to 60 in just a few minutes and we became fully engaged in working out the processes we needed to support the new software we were required to use. We achieved more in a day than we thought we would in a year. Thank you.”
Skill and Capacity Building
You will leave this experiential, interactive workshop equipped with:
- How to facilitate meetings using the method Whole Person Process Facilitation,
- How using WPPF in an organization will allow you to find solutions to complex problems in a very short period of time
- An understanding of the different adult learning styles and how designing meetings to address all learning styles will achieve maximum participation
- How to prepare the sponsor prior to the meeting for generating the greatest benefit from the WPPF meeting
- How to debrief with the sponsor following the WPPF meeting to assist them in achieving the greatest leverage from the meeting once the immediate results have been attained
- A working knowledge of practical and simple multi-purpose tools and frameworks for working with WPPF in the organization inclusive of: the Medicine Wheel Tool©, the Deep Essence Tool©, the Grief Cycle, the Organizational Lifecycle, the Storyline
- How to use WPPF to lead the planning, debrief and accountability meetings when working with highly participatory meetings such as OST, WPPF, World Café, and Appreciative Inquiry
- How to use WPPF to create teams, improve communication, improve staff morale, improve your bottom line, improve customer care, improve patient care
- How WPPF can be applied in non-profits, development agencies, private sector, public sector
- How to design WPPF meetings for conferences, community development, and citizen input at public forums
- A practical means for working with the information, knowledge and wisdom that already exists in your organization
- How to use highly participatory meetings such as WPPF to achieve and sustain a participatory architecture for optimal performance
- A peer-to peer-mentoring circle for ongoing learning
The Complete Learning Program
This program includes 10 segments:
- Segment 1: Self-study video focused on your Business and/or Development Goal. Plan for 1 hour.
- Segment 2: Welcome to Whole Person Process Facilitation. Plan for 45 minutes.
- Segment 3: Learn about Whole Person Process Facilitation. Plan for 4 hours.
- Segment 4: Focus on The Planning Meeting. Plan for 1 hour to review.
- Segment 5: Four Immutable Laws of Spirit. Plan for 20 minutes.
- Segment 6: Four Principles of Open Space Technology. Plan for 20 minutes.
- Segment 7: WPPF in Creating and Sustaining a Culture of Leadership. Plan for 1 hour.
- Segment 8: Origins of Frequently Used Tools. Plan for 2 hours.
- Segment 9: One-to-One Mentoring Session. 3 hours. Date to be arranged with Birgitt Williams. For a leadership team going through this learning together, the one-to-one mentoring session is replaced by two group sessions with Birgitt Williams or Rachel Bolton of three hours each, date to be arranged.
- Segment 10: Real-time Mentoring Circle. 3 hours. Date: October 30, 2020, from 9 am to 12 noon EDT.
The complete learning program includes approximately 19 hours of study.