Registration is now open for these upcoming programs:
Deep Work with Whole Person Process Facilitation: Summer Academy 2022
May 29 - June 3, 2022 | Online
Take a deep dive into working with Whole Person Process Facilitation at the 19th annual Genuine Contact Summer Academy.
Whether you’re new to facilitating meetings using Whole Person Process Facilitation or are a seasoned facilitator, this week-long online learning intensive will support you in deepening your practice with this participatory method.
Individual Health and Balance
December 2, 9 & 16, 2022 | Online
Gaining, maintaining, and realigning your health and balance is a key to developing your leadership capacity. There are many demands placed on that capacity and the return on investment in yourself makes good business sense. For those engaged in leadership, personally or professionally, learning how to achieve and maintain individual health and balance has become increasingly important in these rapidly changing times. Everyone in the organization including those in leadership feels the added pressures of a performance environment that is in constant change. As leaders, you can reduce the effects of this added pressure by applying what you learn in this workshop. Your well-being is a key leadership capacity for organizational well-being.
If you’re like most of the people we work with, you are engaged in leadership, both professionally and in your private life. Because of the demands and stresses of leadership, you need to take extra care of your well-being. You need to have the capacity to operate at peak performance for the marathon that leadership is, over the long haul and not just for the short sprint.
- discover simple and effective concepts, tools and techniques to achieve individual health and balance
- experience simple-to-use techniques to support mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health and balance
- be able to use what you learn to realign yourself with health and balance when you notice yourself slipping being bumped out of health and balance mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
In addition to our real-time learning opportunities, there are a variety of self-study programs available to support you in your learning about nourishing a culture of leadership. These workshops are offered as self-study with accompanying 1:1 mentoring to support you in deepening your learning. If you prefer self-study to group learning or are interested in learning one of these modules more quickly than the next public offering, check out the self-study modules available to you here.
Complete Learning Program
Don't see the workshop you're looking for in our upcoming programs? Below you'll find a complete list of our workshops as well as ways to participate in the workshop you are interested in.
The workshops are presented here as individual learning opportunities. If you are interested in a particular learning focus (i.e. leadership development, strategic planning, meeting design and facilitation, etc.) check out our services offerings for recommended learning bundles to support you in achieving your development goals.
Genuine Contact Program Workshops
Every Genuine Contact™ Program workshop is designed to provide techniques, tools, and concepts that have multiple applications for leadership, facilitation, consulting, and managing. Every workshop module provides a unique set of skills and knowledge as well developing the capacity of the participant. Taking the whole series provides a useful impactful learning intensive for those who need means of finding optimal organizational solutions in ways that are fast, simple and duplicable.
Genuine Contact Way Workshops
These workshops, created by Birgitt Williams with the support of Ward Williams and Rachel Amanda, teach you how to create and nourish a culture of leadership within your organization. They are designed to support you in furthering learnings based on The Genuine Contact Way: Nourishing a Culture of Leadership, written by Birgitt Williams.
Beliefs for Nourishing
a Culture of Leadership
Creating and Nourishing
a Culture of Leadership
If we don't have the workshop you are looking for in our upcoming schedule, you can consider:
- Adding your name to the waiting list. We'll notify you as soon as dates have been scheduled or with enough interested participants schedule a workshop outside of our regular calendar. Just head to the workshop you're interested in and fill in your details.
- Offering an in-house training. If a group of people in your organization would benefit from learning together, contact us to find out about bringing a workshop in-house. (minimum 6 participants, available worldwide)
- Sponsoring a workshop in your community. If you are part of a small business, not-for-profit or other community-based organization, consider sponsoring a workshop in your community. We'll provide you with guidance and marketing materials for inviting others to join you in this learning opportunity. With our workshop sponsorship program, you will participate for free and can also earn income from the workshop. Contact us to learn more about sponsoring a workshop (minimum 10 participants, available worldwide).
- Learn from other Genuine Contact Professionals. While we are the creators of the Genuine Contact Program, there are over 100 authorized trainers with workshops available worldwide. You can see the full program offering here.